Effective as of 6/14/2022
By subscribing to our services or filling out a contact form on our websitewww.fakescore.com or other OWNR Network owned sites, you agree and consent that we may collect, process, store and/or use the personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set out below.
By giving us your consent, you also retain the right to have your personal data corrected, forgotten and/or deleted.
Personal data collected
Personal data refers to any information that can be used to distinguish one individual from another, while personal data is defined in the GDPR as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). We collect and receive personal data through our website.
First, we collect personal data that you choose to provide to us voluntarily for your use ofwww.fakescore.com.
In addition, we collect certain personal data using cookies, including similar technologies such as local storage when you visit the website. Cookies are pieces of text that are placed on your computer's hard drive or mobile device when you visit certain websites and whose purpose is to carry useful bits of information about your interaction with the website that places them.
The collection of this information is detailed below.
Information you provide to us
- When searching for a digital identity
In general, the search for a digital identity in order to perform an analysis does not require the collection of personal information from the User.
- When contacting us via the contact form
At www.fakescore.com, you have the opportunity to contact the OWNR Network team, publisher of Fakescore, with any questions or comments about the service.
This opportunity is provided through the "Contact Us" section, where you will be asked to enter personal information. The information requested includes your first and last name, email address and telephone number. We collect this information for the sole purpose of responding to your request and its use will remain internal to OWNR Network (publisher of the Fakescore solution), unless you request or agree otherwise.
Automatically Collected Information
We record information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the type of device you use.
We use different types of cookies:
- Personalisation cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language for the website interface). This allows you to use our website in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are important for our website to obtain statistics, estimate audience size, gain insight into the use of our website and help improve the services we provide to our users.
We also work with third parties to provide our Services. The following is a list of third parties associated with Fakescore:
- Google (USA)
- Google Analytics (USA)
- Firebase (USA)
- Stripe (USA)
- Cloudflare (USA)
- Paypal (USA)
- Facebook (USA)
How we use this information and the legal basis
Residents of the European Economic Area are under an additional form of legal protection regarding the processing of their personal data.
We may use the personal data we collect and receive for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve support to Fakescore users;
- To create an account for your use of the Website and FakeScore;
- To provide and improve our services;
- To provide relevant content to the User who interacts with Fakescore;
- To analyze how the website is used, such as pages visited, length of visit, and paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page; To verify compliance with applicable legal requirements and our policies;
- To communicate about our products and services: We may use personal information to customize and deliver content and advertisements to you. If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you wish to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also be given the opportunity at the bottom of each marketing email to unsubscribe/opt out.
We process personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the service between You and Us, for compliance with our legal obligations and for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
In particular, our legitimate interests are the interest of our business company (for example, to improve our products and services), our interest in preventing fraud, our interest in reporting possible criminal acts or threats to the relevant authorities.
Some of the personal data we process is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we cannot create an account for you if you choose not to share your personal data with Us.
Disclosure of data to third parties
In connection with the use of our services, namely the analysis of the authenticity of a digital identity, OWNR Network, through its Fakescore service, does not collect any personal data, either from the user of the service or from the digital identity being analyzed. Thus, no disclosure of data to third parties is applicable.
When using the contact form, personal information is collected (as defined in the section "Information you provide") and is intended for internal use only. This data is stored on secure servers and is only accessible by internal OWNR Network staff, and no third parties or external collaborators.
We will only use the information you provide to us to meet legal requirements, and for the purpose of providing customer support services to you.
Your choices and rights
As our website www.fakescore.com does not offer account creation, no user profile with your personal data will be created. Thus, the retention of personal information only occurs in one specific case: in the context of contacting our team via the contact form. Please note that we may retain certain information if required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a period of time.
In addition, in accordance with French data protection laws and the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have several rights in relation to the collection of your personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to access all your personal data at any time.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal data at any time by accessing your account, or by contacting us.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases set out in Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): You have the right to request that your personal data be erased and to prohibit any future collection.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority(in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of the applicable regulations.
- The right to set out instructions for the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a standard machine-readable format and to request its transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note, however, that we may continue to process your personal data despite this objection for legitimate reasons or in defence of legal claims.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the email address:email@example.com. We may ask you to provide a copy of your identity card or otherwise prove your identity. We will respond to your request within the applicable legal time limit, which is 30 days.
- Over time
We retain Users' personal data in accordance with the guidelines set out by the GDPR.
Personal data collected for the performance of the services as well as information about how and when you use the services: For as long as is necessary to provide our services to you, and in no event longer than 3 years after your account is closed (unless otherwise required by law).
Personal data collected for the purpose of sending newsletters, requests and direct marketing: 3 years from the date of collection of the data or the last active contact with the prospect.
Personal data collected for evidentiary purposes: Duration of the legal limitation period (usually 5 years). If we ask you for proof of identity, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary to verify your identity. Once verification is complete, the proof is deleted.
We use a service provider (Firebase) with respect to our host servers on which Fakescore processes and stores its databases. As such, the servers are dispersed throughout the cloud. It is therefore potentially possible that your data will be transferred outside the European Union.
In such cases, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your data in this context is secured by the following guarantees:
- Either the data is transferred to a country which has been judged to offer an adequate level of protection by the European Commission;
- Either we have entered into a specific contract with our processors governing the transfer of your data outside the European Union, based on the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission between a controller and a processor.
Finally, Fakescore will inform you immediately, to the extent that we are legally entitled to do so, in the event of a request or order from an administrative or judicial authority relating to your personal data.
Security of your information
In the context of its services, OWNR Network attaches the utmost importance to the security and integrity of its users' personal data.
Therefore, and in accordance with the GDPR, OWNR Network is committed to taking all relevant precautions to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to protect it against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, corruption, unauthorized access or circulation, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing or disclosure to unauthorized persons.
To this end, OWNR Network implements industry standard security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized disclosure. Using industry-recommended encryption methods, we take appropriate steps to protect payment and credit card information.
In addition, in order to prevent unauthorized access, ensure accuracy and proper use of data, OWNR Network has put in place appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and preserve the data collected through its services.
Despite this, there is no absolute security against hacking or hackers. Therefore, in the event that a security breach affects you, OWNR Network will notify you without undue delay and will use its best efforts to take all possible measures to neutralize the intrusion and minimize the impact. If you suffer damage as a result of a third party exploiting a security breach, OWNR Network will provide you with all necessary assistance to assert your rights. In addition, if, by exception, the direct loss suffered results from a fault or gross negligence on the part of OWNR Network, you may claim compensation up to the limit of the liability mentioned in our TOU.
You should keep in mind that any user, customer or hacker who discovers and takes advantage of a security breach is subject to criminal prosecution and that OWNR Network will take all measures, including filing a complaint and/or taking legal action, to preserve the data and rights of its users and itself and to limit the impact.
If you have any questions or special requests, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.